Saturday, October 15, 2011

Crafting, Karma and Charidee Part Deux

Hallo there, bloggers!
In a triumph against the chaotic side of my nature, I finally packed up my scarves for Compassionate Creations (remember I wrote about it here?) I beat my way through a small army of shoppers and found myself in front of the post office - minutes before it closed early on Saturday afternoon. So: shipment fail. But here's a photo my scarves, both knitted and crocheted. I will add that in the time it took me to knit the two cabled scarves, I'd crocheted the other seven. Sigh.

4 comments:

Liz said...

They are lovely, and,even though they took ages to do, the cabled ones are fab.
I am sure the recipients will love them.

Crafting Friends Designs said...

Nice job! They all look good and will be appreciated.

love2stitch said...

Lovely collection of scarves and for such a good cause.
I have reserve some time and make a few more myself for this charity.

Shirley said...

What a nice variety of scarves. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I was surprised to find the mushroom still intact. No one had taken a bite or kicked it over! I had gone to see if there were any birds on the lake but found the mushroom instead.