Friday, January 8, 2010

Batten the hatches, me maties!

Hello all!
Thank you for dropping by again, it's so nice to see you! I hope, wherever you are, you're safe and warm on this bitterly cold January evening. A huge snowstorm has been forecast for Bavaria and we're being urged to stay at home and not travel unless absolutely necessary.

Okey-dokey. I see no other option but to stay at home, to bake, blog, craft and read... I mean, who am I to defy authority? I am, after all, a good girl (you there in the back row - stop sniggering.) Anyway, we have enough to eat for several days, we are the proud owners of four - you read that correctly: four - hot water bottles, so I think it's time to batten the hatches and get down to getting cosy... Let's roll up our sleeves and do a little baking, shall we?

No comments: